While I was in Massachusetts I finally had time and a kitchen to play around in. I saw this recipe on pinterest and wanted to try it out! I altered it just a tad and it turned out DELICIOUS. I highly recommend.
Ingredients as said above are 2 grated zucchini, 1 cup of mashed cauliflower, 2 cups of mozzarella and 3 eggs. The photo of the zucchini shows that I thinly chopped some of the zucchini, and I did by mistake because I couldn't find the cheese grater! But found it after this photo- just know to grate it. The Cauliflower needs to be steamed till soft before mashing.
1. Preheat oven to 450°
2. Drain and press excess water out of zucchini and cauliflower. (This is important and helps crust stick together when baking)
3. Mix eggs, zucchini, cauliflower, and cheese together in a bowl
4. Press onto a baking sheet as you would a normal pizza crust
5. Bake for about 20 +/- minutes depending on thickness / till evenly brown on top
6. Add desired pizza sauce, cheese and toppings and voila! An easy pie.
Now, you can change this to your taste, if you look at the original recipe it was a bit different. I decided to use some leftover cauliflower that we had in the fridge. I also seasoned it with some black pepper, garlic salt and a bit of oregano. Season how you like! We topped it will some generic pizza sauce, a mix of different shredded cheeses, mushroom, broccoli and red peppers.
Enjoy! I am definitely going to experiment around and make a version of this again. It was sooo good.