I'm usually a dark jeans/no wash kind of girl, but oui! Spring time is here and I want some washed jeans. Can't go wrong with a lightweight overcoat, or pretty patterned dresses. Ever since I worked at Rachel Comey in 2013, I've wanted these flats. Folks behind Betsy & Iya are sweet as a button and their Jewelry is rad too. Cool asymmetry? Check. And I think it's time I stop wearing $5 sunglasses.
1. Lightweight spring overcoat by, Caron Callahan.
2. Cross Over Shirt by, Steven Alan.
3. Cielo Y Suelo Necklace, Betsy & Iya.
4. Boyfriend, light(er)wash jeans by, Madewell.
5. Ecolier Denim Mosaic Dress by, Ace & Jig.
6. Petal Tortoise Sunglasses by, Warby Parker.
7. Boyer Flats by, Rachel Comey.